Trees contribute to the beauty of landscapes all over the world, especially in the Sevierville, Tennessee area. While trees are majestic and beautiful, there are different types of tree problems that require professional assistance. Professional arborists have the skills and equipment needed to tackle some of the most common tree problems, including:
- Disease and Infection– One of the most common tree problems is issues with diseases and infections. Some signs that your trees may be diseased are discolored leaves, wilted leaves, or a strong pest presence. Many diseases can be professionally diagnosed and treated, restoring health to your trees.
- Structural Problems– Trees that are leaning, cracked, or have weak branches can be unsafe and downright dangerous to people and property. Professionals can determine if the issues are repairable and can implement appropriate solutions, such as bracing the tree. Safety comes first, always.
- Root Issues– Roots that are damaged or otherwise unhealthy can impact the stability and health of the tree, posing a safety risk.
- Storm Damage– Storms can cause extensive damage, uprooting trees and breaking branches. Professional arborists can inspect the damage, remove any hazards, and begin the process of stabilizing the tree to restore its health.
- Trimming and Pruning– While many homeowners choose to prune or trim their own trees, it is not recommended. Pruning improperly can damage your tree, inhibit optimal growth patterns, and cause long-lasting damage. Certified arborists are trained to prune trees properly to promote healthy growth and keep your trees safe and beautiful.
At B&B Tree Management, we offer professional tree services to help with any tree problems you may have. Give us a call today to discuss your tree problems and to schedule with our friendly team!